Community Health and FQHCs
CHCs and FQHCs play a vital role in our healthcare system, providing services to communities that would otherwise encounter financial, geographic, language, or cultural barriers to care.
Reimbursement and Business Process for Community Health Centers
The result is providing high quality care while saving our health care systems billions of dollars. Our full suite of consulting and technology solutions streamlines operations while improving financial performance, ensuring that Community, FQHC, Migrant, Homeless, and School Based Health Centers continue to provide effective and comprehensive care for their population. With dwindling grants and increasing regulation, sustainable financial health is more important than ever. Upp Technology uses a combination of
Patient and Provider Engagement
With ACA well underway, CHCs and FQHCs need to be fully prepared for a changing insurance environment, and more variability in patient coverage. A highly effective billing process is largely dependent on understanding patient benefits during registration and expediting Provider documentation and charge entry.
- Onsite provider training can expedite charge entry on any IT platform, reducing A/R by 50%
- Insurance enrollment and verification solutions (link to Smart Eligibility) maximizes revenue potential
- Patient Services solutions increase engagement, volume, and quality of care
Workflow and A/R Management
Upp Technology’s experts work with Health Center executive staff on revenue cycle management, financial optimization, mandated reporting requirements, and third party reimbursement. Streamlined billing and processing operations can significantly improve workflows and cut A/R days. Our billing specialists and certified coders can identify potential gaps in revenue, quickly process clean claims, and conduct follow up on outstanding payments to improve cash flow.
- Onsite performance and workflow evaluations to maximize staff and clinic resources
- Expedited UDS, grant, and other government reporting
- Claims Audit services to capture additional reimbursement from Medicaid, Medicare, ACA plans
- ICD-10 Readiness and Mapping support sessions
Speak with our community health experts today to learn how your organization can maximize revenue and better support your community.